Lush Splurge// Sweet As Mae

August 23, 2015








Big Blue, Twilight and Granny Takes a Dip 
Snow Fairy Shower Gel and D'Fluff Shaving Soap


























Pop In The Bath and Xmas Kisses Bubble Bars
You guys won't know this about me yet seeing as I have just started this blog, but I am OBSESSED with Lush! I absolutely adore the store and the workers are so friendly and nice! Their skincare products are great and there are no words to describe their bath range. I simply love Lush. Unfortunately for me, the Lush that used to be where I live was removed, and the closest Lush store in New Zealand is in Auckland. My family and I headed up to Auckland for a weekend recently, and of course I had to go into a few shops, Lush being one of them. I didn't buy too much because I will be back in Auckland around my birthday in October, and I'll have all my birthday money to spend. Anyway, I'll get started with what I bought! I bought a total of 7 products, and I'll go through each one with a little description. 

1. Xmas Kisses Bubble Bar
Lush had a few Christmas limited editions in store (which gets me super excited for the Lush Christmas range!!!), and I picked up this bubble bar. It's a super pretty Christmassy red with silver glitter and a little cinnamon stick. It smells AMAZING (I suck at describing smells hahaha), really spicy and strong. Can't wait to use this!

2. Pop in The Bath Bubble Bar
I have never tried this bubble bar before, but it looks really cute; it's a pretty baby blue with a pastel pink flower on top :) A really sentimental/familiar scent, to me it kind of smells like floral washing powder. I love the scent and I'm sure this will give me a ton of sweet smelling bubbles!

3. Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb
I am so pumped to use this bath bomb! Relatively new, it is all different colours and I just know I am going to have a rainbow bath with this one! Quite a citrus fragrance, a little bit spicy but really fresh! This one is great for your skin, as it is jam-packed with essential oils. 

4. Big Blue Bath Bomb
I can't believe I have never used this  - it's been around for years and smells great! A beautiful blue shade (obvi) with little pieces of seaweed inside so you really do feel like your in the ocean. A super calming bath bomb, this one is perfect to clear the head and wash away stress. Beautifully fresh, floral scent - this one could be good for a morning bath!

5. Twilight Bath Bomb
This is DEFINITELY one of my new favourite scents. It smells like toffee apples, it's really spicy and it is almost a cosy scent, if that makes any sense! A pretty, girly purple-pink colour with little stars carved on top. Perfect for before bed time; I think this one will give me a great bath! Amazing reviews and apparently there's a surprise inside . . ?!

6. D'Fluff Shaving Soap
I have heard amazing reviews about this product! It smells like strawberries and cream and is said to leave your skin really soft and smooth. The lady in the Lush store let me test some on my hand and the reviews were correct! My hands felt so soft after I had used it - and they smelt super sweet! I'll be using this one a lot!

7. Snow Fairy Shower Gel 250g
Another one of the limited editions in the Lush store. I've had used this shower gel so many times and loved it. Smells like candy, VERY sweet and VERY girly! Lots of people feel this fragrance is too sweet, but I adore the sweet scents so this is my absolute fave! I highly recommend this for all you sweet-tooths out there!


So I hope you enjoyed reading my descriptions and thoughts on the amazing Lush products I purchased! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot recently, I'll be posting weekly again when i can :) Comment your favourite Lush products below! Stay Sweet, Mae <3
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14405965/?claim=3q8pwccwjb9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It's been months since I've been into lush! Looks like i need to take a big shopping trip in there! x

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they have some great stuff in store at the moment! Plus their Christmas range should be out in a couple months! :)

      Delete
    2. http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz

      Delete
  2. Granny Takes a Dip is...AMAZING. Welcome to the blogging world Mae! :)

    mimi | Book Fanatics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have never tried this one before but everyone in the store said that it is awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe