Festive Bedroom Snippets // #12DaysOfSweetAsMae

December 07, 2015


Hey guys! It's Day 4 of 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae . . almost half way through already! Anyway, I wanted to post a few bedroom snippets to inspire you guys on some easy decor you could do to your bedroom if you want to make it festive. Most of the things you see will be from The Warehouse, Farmers or Kmart, as they are the best places to buy Christmas home decor. Farmers is a bit more pricey but has amazing wreaths and baubles, but Kmart and the Warehouse are so affordable its crazy! This post will mostly be pictures, so I hope you enjoy it!




Wreaths are a perfect way to decorate your room. A wreath instantly makes a room feel more festive, and there's such a range at Christmas time! I picked my one up from Kmart for something ridiculous like $10! 


On my bed I just added a few cute festive toys to Christmas-fi my bed. The Rudolph toy sings and is so cute, and I have had that little Santa toy for years and I always bring it out around Christmas time. There's always a massive variety of soft toys to suit the season, and they're always really affordable! 
I added an adorable LED Christmas Tree light to my bedside table where my lamp would usually go, with a cute snow globe next to it. The light it really pretty and lets be honest, any lights look festive! Snow globes are also a cute and fun thing to dot around your bedroom. I love snow globes, and this one was from Kmart. The LED Christmas Tree light was also from Kmart :)




 A cork board is such a good option to decorate seasonally, I always change mine up and it's such an easy way to decorate your bedroom. I printed off some festive Christmassy pictures and pinned them on, plus a few little decorations. I hung tinsel over the top and added the cute "Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle" sign, which I absolutely LOVE!

 Alongside yet another snow globe (of course) I put this little tissue box that is in the shape of a gingerbread house on my desk. I am actually obsessed with this, it's so cute I can't handle it. I love ginger bread, and it's a house, and it holds tissues . . . festive feels!



I always have this LED S light on my dresser, but I thought that Christmas was the perfect time to take advantage of this light. I wrapped some silver tinsel around to tie in with the rest of my theme, and I popped this cute little tin Snowman next to it. Don't judge, my room was lacking some snowmen! And in NZ where it's hot and sunny at Christmas time, there's no chance of snow!


Last but not least, I have my little Christmas Tree. You may recognize this from my Christmas Playlist Post, which was Day 2 of 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae. I am in love with this, every time I look at it it just makes me feel all happy and festive! I added a variation of gold, red and a few pinky tinted baubles, plus some mini LED lights that are warm coloured. I didn't have topper, so I improvised and used my little gold and white Ballerina ornament instead. I think she looks beautiful as a tree topper - haha! 

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing a few snippets of my festive bedroom decor, I loved taking the photos for this post and I hope you like them too! Remember to comment below if you're enjoying 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae so far, and might I remind you that it's only 17 days till Christmas? OMG I can't cope! Hahaha!


Rudolph Toy: No longer available
Santa Toy: No longer available 
Snowman Tin: No longer available

What's your favourite way to decorate you bedroom at Christmas time?


Stay Sweet, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe