Lush Christmas Goodies // #12DaysOfSweetAsMae

December 09, 2015


Hey guys! It's currently the 9th of December here in NZ, and I'm not going to lie guys . . .The Xmas feels are getting out of hand! I am so excited for Christmas and every time I post something for 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae I just get even more excited - if that was physically possible! For day 5 of 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae I wanted to review a few of my favourite Lush goodies of 2015.
I was a bit upset this year when it came to Lush Christmas. Don't get me wrong, the products are amazing, but they went out of stock so fast and there's no store where I live. My dad was in Auckland for work recently so I gave him a list of things to pick up. Unfortunately not everything was there, however I did get a couple Halloween and Christmas goodies. So I'll stop rambling now and get on with it!


1. Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar 
I got this as part of the Pumpkin Heebie-Jeebie gift, and I was so excited because I have never tried this before. It smells divine, it's really spicy and a bit sweet, so even though it's Halloween themed it smells really Christmassy - so I love it! Plus it's covered in glitter. Gold and orange glitter. Enough said. Love this bubble bar and I can't wait to use this! 



2. Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb
This is the only bath bomb I got out of the lot, and this is another one I've never tried before. It's a beautiful deep foresty green on the outside, but apparently it has a red coloured center. Sounds like Christmas colours, if you ask me! The scent is really earthy and a bit spicy, I feel like you would either love this scent or hate it. Luckily I love it! This one should give me a great bath experience :) And it has popping candy! 



3. Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
A Lush Classic, it really isn't a Lush Lover Christmas without this product! Smells sickly sweet, just like the snow fairy shower gel. It's a bright pink and white striped pattern, kind of like a candy cane. Did I mention it's covered in White Lustre? If you go into a Lush store at Christmas time, be sure to pick this up! It leaves you with mounds of candy bubbles.



4. Peeping Santa Bubble Bar
This one is a new addition to the Lush Christmas range, and I have to say how adorable it is! It looks like one of those little Christmas strawberries cut in half and filled with cream! In this case, it's two bubble bars sandwiched together with soft shea butter to moisturise your skin. I love bubble bars and bath bombs that do a bit more than just give you an amazing bath, and I feel like this one will do that. Plus it smells like strawberries and cream and is so frickin cute! 



5. Snow Fairy Shower Gel
I picked up this shower gel back in August as part of the limited edition range (See that Lush Splurge here). I didn't get another one because the bigger shower gels last me ages, but I just wanted to say how much I love this shower gel! It shares the scent as the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, it's so sweet and pretty much smells like full on candy. Which is an amazing smell, in my opinion! This shower gel also has a nice shimmer :) Pair this with the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and you'll be lying in a bath of candy! 



6. Rose Jam Shower Gel
Another shower gel I picked up earlier this year, not in my August Lush Splurge however. I love this, rose is one of my favourite scents, and when you use this the scent hangs in the air for hours! The smell is super floral (obviously) and I am basically just in love with this shower gel! It has the same scent as the rose jam bubbleroon, if any of you want this delicious scent in a bath product! 





So that's a quick overview of the products I bought from the Lush Christmas range this year. Be sure to check out a Lush store if you have one nearby, I love Lush all year round but at Christmas time it's just that little bit more special. I hope you're loving 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae so far, I can't believe how fast December is going! Love you lots guys! 

Last #12DaysOfSweetAsMae : Bedroom Snippets 

What's your favourite Lush Christmas product?


Stay Sweet,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe